Fiona Hayvice (Ultra Trail Runner)
"For as long as I can remember my preferred mode of transport has been
One of the most valuable lessons I have taken from endurance events is that a lack of natural ability can be compensated with dedication and discipline. Training counts; so, come rain or shine I'll be out there leaving only footprints, and experiencing the world from a totally different angle than most people."
Mel Aitken (Trail and Road Runner)
Hi, I'm Mel. A 39 year old Police Officer who is passionate about ALL forms of running - off road, on road, long and short distance. I only found my passion about 3 years ago
and since taking up running,
Sam Clark (Multi-
4 time Coast to Coast One Day Champion 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020
Chris Dunell (Trail Runner)
My name is Chris Dunell, I'm 29 years old and live in Christchurch. I am a Police Officer currently attached to the Youth Crime Unit. 'Inspiring troubled youth and reducing crime'.
For me a balanced life is essential; altruism, friends/family and inspiring others to create healthier lifestyles through nutrition and running is what it looks like behind life's curtain.
My happy place: Enjoying the primitive motion of running in the mountains. "If it came from a plant, eat it; if it is made in a plant, Don't!" :)
Queenstown Half Marathon 21/11/15- 4th place 1hr 15:35
Selwyn Running Festival 10km 8/11/15 – 2nd 32:51 (PB)
Abel Tasman Coastal Challenge 36km – 1st 2hrs 33mins
Canterbury Road Championships 10km -4th place 33:09
Naseby Water Race 30km (Teams 60km event) 1st fastest 30km and unofficial record 1hr 59
Christchurch Half Marathon NZ Champs 7/6/15– 18th place 1:11:57 (PB)
Motatapu Miners Trail 15km 14/03/15– 2nd place
Buller Gorge Half – 3rd place 1hr 13:22
Mt Oxford Odyssey – 6th place
Kunaal Rajpal (Ultra and Road runner)
I am happily married and a proud father of two young boys. I am passionate about my work as a specialist radiologist at Tauranga hospital and bay Radiology.
I took up running relatively late in the piece after medical school, primarily as a function of relaxation. Soon found it to be therapeutic on many levels and enjoyed
the varied experiences particularly on the stunning trails we have around our beautiful country.
Ring of Fire Ultra 50km 1st
Rotorua Marathon 2;38;50 PB 6th
Old Ghost Ultra 3rd
Tauranga marathon 2nd
Old Ghost Ultra 1st male
Tarawera 102km 10th male
Expectations of being an ENDURObeet stable athlete.
Have to be good - at the pointy end of the field in an endurance sport and have a social media presence (Facebook, I
Always train while maintaining balance in life. Daily training is always blended with time with loved ones and activities that pay the bills.
Are always looking for ways to improve as a person in every facet of their lives and
- Getting ENDURObeet at the sponsored rate. ($12 rather than $20 and FREE courier). I'm hoping to make a certain amount FREE once sales increase :)
- been part of a team focused on becoming a better person and motivating each other to be faster and better all
- Discounted PHYSIO visits with me (face to face or video consult). Weekly emails to enhance your wellness and training knowledge.
- promoting sales to help peoples health and ALL profits will go towards charities that help the vulnerable in society.
- Read the articles on the website so up to the play with the proven benefits of the product.
- Posting about ENDURObeet on social media when ever possible #endurobeet #nitratepower #beetgals #beetboys
- Wearing ENDURObeet logos on training and race gear if you want (don't worry it won't be large and purple and I'll pay for branding)
- Being a positive influence on everyone around you and continuing to strive for excellence in all facets of your life. Walk your talk!
ENDURObeet owner Brad Dixon walking the talk at the Rotorua Marathon 2019